Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to grab a cup of coffee and make yourself comfortable, but before we go any further, here's a bit about me:
- I'm a family and wedding photographer based out of Northern California. Over the last seven years I've photographed well over 250 families and 30 weddings.
- I'm a mother and a wife. I love hiking, yoga live music, dogs, children and funny people. I use old film cameras and new digital ones, and I love them both for different reasons. Not many people can see the difference, but if you can and have a preference, please let me know.
- I've seen the movie Waiting for Guffman 23 times. I love good bread, cheese and olives so much it almost makes me cry. I'm a big fan of hyperbole. I would eat bell peppers like a hand fruit if it were socially acceptable.
- And last, but certainly not least, I'm a 39 year old orphan. Both parents succumbed to cancer, and I don't have many pictures of them because no one took the initiative or placed much importance on it, and I will always regret that.
- This life we have is fleeting, and unexpected things happen and our memories fade, but photographs (when printed on high quality museum archive paper) can last several lifetimes.
If you have any questions, feel free to call or email me anytime.
Fair Oaks is home base, but I serve Sacramento, Rocklin, Roseville, Folsom, Loomis, Lincoln, Orangevale, Granite Bay, Lake Tahoe, Truckee, The Bay Area and San Francisco.